Thought communication is a method used to connect with our physically deceased loved ones. In order to communicate with thought, we must be able to shut out the physical sounds and sights. Meditation is a good practice for training the mind to accomplish this task. You may want to start by sending thought to a physical person. At first, it is best to try the exercise with someone in close physical proximity.
1. Sit quietly and relax the mind– allowing all thoughts to flow in and out freely.
2. Think of a person in close physical proximity–it can be someone in the same room, house, building, or neighborhood.
3. Close your eyes and picture the person vividly in your mind–all details of them physically.
4. Using your mind, think of the person’s name and say it in your mind three times.
5. Now that you have pictured the person and thought of his name, call out to him using only your mind
6. Send a thought to the person asking him to call you (if the person is in the same room, you can send a thought asking him to speak to you). Concentrate intently on the message you’re sending.
7. Wait for the call. If you do not get it within 24 hours. Repeat the exercise again the following day.
8. Keep a log of how long it took from the time of the you sent the first message to the time you received your call or validation that the message was received.
This type of communication is what I use to connect with spirits. As you become proficient in it with the living, you will be able to use the method for the spirits as well. It is a simple exercise to train your mind to work with thoughts. Please feel free to ask any questions or post your results when you try the exercise.
Love and light,